Breath-taking landscape, in the middle of the mythical Catinaccio in front of the Vaiolet towers and the Larséc rocky place.Ideal as backing point for a lot of excursions and climbs, starting point for alpinism courses and other.Our refuge is like a little hotel for those who want to spend some days in peace and tranquillity.Actually even though the area is known and frequented, our guests can start the excursions before the arrival of the tourists coming up from the Fassa Valley and then in the evening, when the last bus has departed towards Pera, enjoy the complete silence.
The refuge is open from 8 June 2013 to 6 October 2013.
In this period the service is complete, you can stay for one or more nights, half-board is also available. There is a bar-restaurant for the day tourists, a little articles and souvenirs shop, an information-point for excursions and climbs and also an Alpine-aid call point.
How to reach us
- From Pera di Fassa to the refuge by shuttle-bus. Ideal for those who want to reach the heights quickly and advance in the Vaiolet valley or for those who are carrying baggage.
- Starting from 8 June to 6 October 2013 .
- From Pera di Fassa by chair-lift (3 tranches) up to the Ciampediè refuge in order to go on walking in about 45 minutes on the comfortable path n°540. Ideal for those who have the time and wish to enjoy the landscape and view peacefully seated on the chair-lift.
- Starting from 24 June to 9 September 2012.
- From Vigo di Fassa by cable-car up to the Ciampediè refuge in order to go on walking about 45 minutes on path n°540.
- Starting from ??.